4.19.2009

Smiles


As I'm drying off, I can feel his eyes on me, appraising, and by what I can see, he is enjoying the view.

"That's enough. Give me the towel." I comply, handing him the towel. I seem to have forgotten how to speak, even though now the gag is gone, and he doesn't seem to be moving to be putting it back in. "So you can follow directions, I see," he says, almost laughing.

"Yes, sir," I answer. Where did that come from? I'm surprised at myself, and he grins. "Good. Looks like you're a natural. This shouldn't be too hard, though I do love a challenge." He pauses. "Come now, let's go into the other room."

We walk over to a wardrobe in the corner of the room, as I glance around to catch the details I missed the first time around. It is a big room, and beside the table in the middle, there's a bed on the side, this wardrobe, and a bookshelf. He catches me glancing around, and chuckles. "Pay attention now, darling. This is where you'll keep your clothes, those that you get, that is." He opens the wardrobe and pulls out a short skirt and top, no bra or panties, and leans down to pick up a pair of heels.

"You can wear these to dinner, and we'll talk more then." He sets them down on a short table next to the wardrobe and grabs me by my wrist, pulling me to the bed. "This is where you'll sleep- not in the bathtub," he intones, and I swear I see him wink. I'm so confused. This man has me here against my will and is making jokes with me? Unbelievable.

He sits down on the bed, pulling me next to him, then all of a sudden I'm over his knees. "You didn't think I'd forget that you didn't listen to me earlier?" He waits for an answer.

"No, sir?" I am completely thrown off.

"Of course not, darling." His right hand rests on my bottom, while his left hand holds me down. Not that I'm struggling, though the thought has crossed my mind. He taps the plug in my ass. "Maybe this can come out now." He pulls the plug out and I'm amazed at how empty I'm left feeling. He sets it down on the floor, as far as I can tell, and next I know, his hand is smacking my ass, very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment