4.11.2009

Alone

I like thinking about you when I'm laying on my back about to play with myself. I tweak my nipples, knowing you would do it harder than I can, and thinking about how much that thrills me. I like to slowly move downwards, getting used to my body, loving how touching myself feels. I think about times you and I have spent together. Times when you've been tender and gentle and times when you've been rough and fast.

To be honest though, I think about the rough and fast times more than the gentle times...

I think about being tied up as I finger my clit, and I think about the paddle on my ass as I move my finger downward. I'll pull out my vibrator when I'm thinking about you thrusting your cock into my pussy. I imagine you on top of me when I move it into me, teasing as I go. I imagine asking you for permission and you saying yes as I push a little more. The images that flash through my head are of you, strong and sexy, and of the feeling I get when you call me your little slut and tell me what to do.

I push harder with my vibrator, wishing it was your cock, trying to suppress the little moans and gasps coming from me, thinking about how much noise I would be making if I were with you. I imagine the things I want you to do to me, and the feeling of intense arousal lodges itself in my stomach, and when I am close to coming, I close my eyes and let go.

And then, when I'm done, I always think, "Thank you Sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment