3.13.2009

Clean

For the first part of this fantasy, click here

After he shaved my pussy, the man started to clean up and he walked around the room, putting things away, seemingly paying no attention to me. This gave me a better chance to look at him. He's a big man, obviously he would have to be to move me around with such ease, but he doesn't come off as bulky, more as a lean mass that you wouldn't want to tangle with. He is tall, and almost handsome, though I dislike him so much at the moment, I don't want to think that. His hair is a dirty blond color, his face startling with green eyes that focus with much intensity on whatever he cares to give his attention to. 

I am so deep in thought that I don't notice him coming back up to where I am. He uncuffs my hands and feet and picks me up as if I'm a giant doll. I wonder where we're going next, though not for long. We go into a large bathroom off the room we're in, with a huge bathtub, which appears to be filled. 

"In you go," he says, as he gently sets me in the tub. The warm water is blissful, after being tied and humiliated as I was. "You've got half an hour to bathe." He starts to walk out. "And don't you dare remove that plug!" 

He didn't say anything about the gag, though, and that comes off almost the minute he leaves the room. I figure I may as well enjoy my bath, and lean back, stretching out and relaxing in the enveloping warmth. I begin to feel a bit drowsy again and decide to close my eyes for a minute. 

Next thing I know, I'm being rudely awaken. "One simple task, girl, I give you, and you can't even accomplish that? Do you not know how to bathe yourself? Very well, I can do it for you." He doesn't yell, but he doesn't have to. The mediated anger and disapproval are very present in his voice. 

He strips in front of me, allowing me to see all of him now, just as I suspected, lean and buff, every bit of his body exuding power. He dips in the tub, coming toward me. "If you cooperate, darling, this won't be as hard as it has to be." He almost snarls. I nod, not knowing what to say. He grabs my hair, pulling it underneath the water, though leaving my face tilted upwards. Soon, it seems, his anger dissipates, and he is enjoying himself. I, however, have subjected myself to an even more through inspection than before, as he takes pleasure in washing behind my ears, in my bellybutton and even down to each of my toes. 

"There now, my dear, that was not so difficult, was it? In the future, however, do not expect such leniency.  You will be punished for disobeying me." He pulls me out of the tub, handing me a towel before wrapping one around himself. 

"You will learn, though. And I will have such a wonderful time teaching you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment