2.03.2009

Trapped

This is a bit more intense than I usually go, but what can I say? It just spilled out.

"There's really no reason for you to try to escape. You won't get out."

I look around, frantically, as I wake up. I can't move my feet, because they're cuffed together and attached to....as I glance up I see they're attached to what seems to be a giant cage. I don't even know how I ended up there, but I start to panic and wiggle, but I know it's hopeless at the moment. The voice talks again, "That's right, just calm down; you'll be coming out of there in no time anyways. We have some things to take care of, now that you're mine."

I am astonished. His? Who the hell does he think he is? Well I suppose I'll find out soon. He's coming over to unlock the thing I'm in, I think. He comes over, unlocks my feet, and pulls me out. "No trouble now. You're probably still a bit drowsy anyways."

He drags me by my arm through an immense house, wonderfully decorated and very fancy. I wonder what's coming and I'm frustrated by not being able to talk or ask questions. I have a feeling though that this man means business and I don't want him to have any reason to show me what will happen if I do give him trouble.

He brings me to a big room with a table and what seems to be a bowl of water on the table with a whole bunch of other things I can't make out from my angle. He picks me up and grabs my hands and attaches them to cuffs which seem to be tied to the table legs. Quickly I'm hoisted up on the table and on my back, my feet locked into similar cuffs as my wrists. I'm totally open to his eyes. He walks around the table, looking at me, poking me every so often, pulling my hair, examining me thoroughly. I'm humiliated by the close attention he's paying me, and then he is all of a sudden between my legs, pulling apart my pussy lips, sliding his finger up and down my pussy before moving down to my asshole, and poking and prodding there. I'm mortified and wish he would stop. I try to shake a little and he smacks my pussy, telling me to hold still.

All of a sudden I feel a cold and wet feeling down where he's pushing his fingers. I feel a finger enter my ass, slowly and surely, and then another, and then they're removed to be replaced by another, slightly larger, colder feeling. I wonder what it is, and he clarifies for me, "That, my dear sweet girl, is a butt plug. You should get used to that feeling there, because it'll be there a lot, and bigger ones, too."

Now more wet feeling, except this time it feels like water, all over my trimmed pussy hair. I glance up and see him lathering on shaving cream and know what's coming next. He takes his time, shaving my pussy smooth. Afterwards, he cleans me all up, and I'm finding I am enjoying the attention. I hope that he doesn't notice how I'm getting wet with all his ministrations. Of course he will though, I think, he's the one messing around down there. And he does notice, remarking, "Oh, our little captive is certainly having a good time down here. He plays with my newly shaven pussy, still sensitive, making me squirm as he plays around, rubbing around my clit in circles, running his fingers up and down, slipping them in at the end and pulling them out, then finally pushing one in, and leaving it there, holding it, twisting it, finally thrusting it back and forth until I think I'm going to come, when he pulls it out and smacks my pussy again. "Sorry, not today, my dear little captive. You haven't earned it yet." I whimper, and try to look pathetic, to gain some sympathy.

He looks up at my face, clearly unmoved. "I think you're going to like it here, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment