4.22.2009

Train

So I wrote this with a specific blogger in mind, mainly because he seems to write so many posts which involve imagining the plight of girls on trains. This, however, is mostly true (like everything else I write, anyways). 

Sitting on the top level of the train, I hope that it escapes most people's notice that I have been reading the first page of my novel for the past ten minutes of the ride. It's a big difficult to focus when I know what I'm traveling toward. 

"I think I'm going to tie you up, dear, and spank you with that little paddle you absolutely love so much." 

I squirm a bit, glancing around. I can't believe I actually ask for this. My feelings are torn between anxious and aroused, and I giggle a little to myself, my secret making me a bit giddy. I wonder how many other people on the train have similar double lives, and wonder if anybody can guess, from the look on my face, what I'll be doing later.

"Then, after that, there's the riding crop. I know you adore that as well, Jane." 

It's announced that the next stop is mine. I slowly gather my belongings, making sure I don't forget my train pass. I walk to the vestibule, as the train slows down, getting ready to stop. I step down the stairs onto the platform, glancing around nervously.

"And when you've had too much, you'll thank me for it, won't you?" 

I spot him, tall and strong, waiting for me. I glance downwards,  put one foot in front of the other, and we meet up. I can't put it off any longer. He gathers me up in a big hug, but I don't miss his words. 

"I know you can't wait to feel my hands on your ass. Good to see you, darling." 

----

The next morning, when I'm traveling back to the city on the train, I'm a little sore.  I squirm a bit, glancing around. I can't believe I actually ask for this.

2 comments:

  1. The posts are great, and the part I almost always like best is the tag line at the end. The blog posts feel like they're for you, while the tag lines seem like a conversation with me. It's as if I'm your editor, and you're putting a post-it on the top as you leave it on my desk to read. I like the feeling it gives me of being inserted inside your mind.

    -Qarl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qarl,

    Thank you so much! I've always wondered if people even paid attention to the tags, and it makes me happy to know at least one person does!

    Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete