3.06.2009

Red

It's so sexy, my bright red fingernails at the base of your cock, holding it tightly while I enjoy it with my mouth. All I'm thinking about, at that very moment, is how wonderfully hard and large you feel in my mouth and how the contrast of my fingernails makes such a pretty picture I wish I had a camera.

You don't want that long though, and soon you're pulling my mouth away from your cock and teasing me with it in front of my face. "You want this back, don't you? Hungry little slut. Well I have other things planned for you." You get up and go to over to where you store the toys. I hear your rummaging around, but I know better than to look over my shoulder. You come up towards the end of the bed, grabbing on of my ankles, slipping a thick leather cuff on it. I love the feel of the cuffs constraining me, just tight enough around my ankles, pulling my legs apart as you tie them to either end of the bed. Next, my wrists. I try to cooperate, knowing it doesn't matter because you would tie me up anyways, but that it's easier this way. 

When I'm all stretched out, tied open for you, you come and sit next to me on the bed. You push a pillow beneath my hips to lift them up and start playing with my clit. You peer between my legs, examining my pussy, pulling my lips wide open, sliding a finger in. "Whose pussy is this, darling?" 

"Yours, Sir," I answer.

"Good girl." You slide your finger, in and out, easily, because I am so wet. You stop, and continue your probing, pulling at my hair a little, poking and running your fingers up and down. You move closer to my ass, playing a little there, before you begin running your hands over my ass checks. Suddenly you smack down hard. "Sit still!" You firmly command. I didn't even realize I was wiggling. 

You get up again, and come back, and I feel the riding crop being dragged along my back towards my bottom, and I know what's coming next. I feel the sting before I hear any noise, and a quick follow-up, on the same spot.  I like the pain of the riding crop, it's stinging which leads the way to a nice throbbing spot on my ass. I know that soon my ass will be a nice bright red, and I am getting wetter by the second, the throbbing on my ass leading to a throbbing in my pussy. 

I get my wish, after you've worked me over with the crop. You put it down and rub my ass, soothing it with your big hands. They move downwards, teasing me as they go, until I hear myself begging for you to make me come, let me come, oh please just don't leave me like this.You answer my whimpers by thrusting your cock into me, in one large movement, then back and forth, in and out, until I'm shouting with pleasure, and your hand is smacking my ass and you come with me. 

Later, after we've cuddled a bit, I get up to admire my ass in the mirror. Bright red, as I was expecting. As bright red as my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment