3.15.2009

Finals

I'm on my knees in front of him. We're both fully clothed, but his cock sticks straight out of his pants, hard and ready for my mouth. 

"Have you been studying hard, slut?" 

"Mhhm," I murmur. My tongue swirls around the tip of his cock. 

"Do you think you'll pass all your tests this semester?" 

I nod. I open my lips, pulling the tip inside my mouth. 

"You know, I'm not really sure you've been as focused on your schoolwork as you could be." 

I keep silent at this statement. I tongue the tip of his cock now, holding tightly with my lips.

"Maybe you need a bit of help, you know, to help you concentrate." 

I pull his cock deeper into my mouth, concentrating on only one thing. I lightly caress his balls with my hand, hearing a moan up above as I do so.

"Actually, you seem to be doing a pretty good job concentrating. You're a good little slut. So good at this." 

I hold his cock in my mouth, all the way down, my lips at the base of it. He pulls my head away, manuvering me back away from him, as he adjusts so he is completely back in his pants. 

"Study break is over. If you get A's on your finals, we'll see what we can do about finishing this up. Maybe you'll even get a few orgasms." 

He winks, and walks away. I push myself up, staring at the bookshelves around me, walking slowly back to the reading room where my books and papers are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment