11.01.2009

Caught

You're behind me, and I lean back a little, feeling your warm breath on my neck. You'd just walked into the room, and I'm pulling clothes out of my bag, getting prepared for the weekend. All of a sudden, you grab me and pull me towards you. Next thing I know, my pants are around my knees, my underwear are being pulled down, and your thumb is inside me, your fingers cupping my mound, teasing my clit.

I'm thrilled inside, and nervous outside, because you seem to be in a rough mood. Because all of a sudden I've peaked, and now you're pulling your cock out of your jeans, and pushing my chest down onto the bed, barely missing a beat as you thrust inside me. It's good, I'm noisy, and being able to scream into the comforter is always helpful. My clothes come off, but I barely notice.

I orgasm once or twice positioned like that, before you gruffly tell me to flip over, putting my legs up by your shoulders. You stare at me, and I feel a little slutty being on display like I am. I think you can read my thoughts, because that's what you call me "my slut" before you shudder and finish inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment