9.20.2009

Vignettes

This is turning into a bit of a series.

I'm alone with my vibrator, and I'm thinking dirty thoughts. I have permission to come as many times as I want, and I plan on taking advantage of that. I tease my clit, thinking of how you went down on me last night, teasing me with your tounge. I rub myself lower, as I imagine you calling me a slut and whispering naughty things in my ears as you play with my nipples. I push my vibrator inside of me, fantisizing about the next time you'll tie me up on your bed, spanking me until I beg you to take me, and I finally come thinking about having your cock inside of me, pounding me as I tell you to fuck me harder and harder.

----

I'm tied up on the bed, face down, and I can't hear what you're doing. The first hit of the flogger on my back comes as a shock, and I breath out an unfortunate "ow" before I realize what I'm doing.

"What was that, Jane?"

"Nothing, Sir, it was nothing."

"Are you sure? Because I am sure that I heard you say 'ow.' You aren't allowed to say 'ow,' if you recall."

Another hit, harder than the last, though I manage to stay quiet for this one.

"What are you supposed to say, Jane? What do you say when it hurts?"

"Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl."

----

"What does this mean, Jane?"

You have a hold on my collar, pulling me so I can almost not breath, so that I am rather uncomfortable, so I have no choice but to answer you, because I can't do anything else.

I linger a bit longer than you'd like, and you jerk my collar again.

"Stop pouting and answer. What does this collar that you are wearing mean?"

In a small voice, I respond, "It means I belong to you."

1 comment:

  1. For girls its vibrators and for boys sex dolls are the best sex toys.

    ReplyDelete