2.07.2009

Vignettes

For more, see the first Vignettes post.

On the phone, I ask, "Sir, can I please have permission to... you know what?" 

"Yes, Jane, you may have permission."

A long pause, while I think.

"Why do I have to ask permission, anyways?"

"Because that's mine, slut, and I control it." 

----

"Whose pussy is this, little one?" He asks as his big hand cups the area in question. 

"Yours, sir." I answer as I've been taught to do. 

"What about these tits, love? Whose are these?" He asks, as he twists one of my nipples. 

"Those are yours too, sir." I answer, looking up at him.

"And whose mouth is this?" He asks, as he is grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to him. 

"Your mouth, sir." I get out, just as he puts his cock in it. 

----

"Beg for it, Jane. I want to hear you beg, sounding pathetic, beg me for it." 

"Sir...." I whine. "I can't, you know I can't beg, it's so hard." He grabs my hair and twists, until I cry out.

"But I want to hear it, dear, which means you will beg, and you will mean it." 

"Oh but sir..." I'm almost whimpering now, which I know is what he likes anyways. "Sir, can I please come? Pretty please? Will you please fuck my pussy with your fingers? I'd like that so much." 

"You would, wouldn't you? Well I suppose...since you asked so nicely...." 

No comments:

Post a Comment