4.24.2009

Beautiful

I am standing, though not standing really, because what do you call it when your hands are tied above your head and attached to the ceiling? My feet are on the ground anyways, and my head is down a little, just enough to have my hair fall in my face a bit, before you brush it away. Your hand grazes my cheek, and I tingle with anticipation. 

"How do you feel, right now?" You ask, quietly, commandingly, expecting an answer, though I can tell you will wait for the truth. 

I think. How do I feel? In truth, it is now, when I am at my most vulnerable, that I feel my most powerful. I know who I am, and I embrace it. I turn towards you, slightly, and though I don't look directly at you, I answer, "Vulnerable, but strong." 

"Good girl," you answer. You think for a minute. "You know what I see when I look at you like this?" 

"What, Sir?" I am curious. 

"I see a beautiful young woman." You say. Another pause. "And I see my sexy little slut." 

Another tingle. I love it when you talk like that to me. You circle me, your hands touching here and there, a caress across my side, and pinch on my arm, a smack on my ass. I watch in the mirror off to the side. I watch you examine your sexy little slut, and I revel in the fact that I know I bring you pleasure. 

I watch as you get down on the floor, and I don't really understand what you're doing, when all of a sudden I feel your warm breath between my legs and your tongue on my clit. I don't like this usually, but I don't have a choice, and you know that. You lick a little, and look up at me, pleased with yourself, before telling me, "You will not come without my permission. You will ask, and I will say yes or no. If I say no, you will not come. Are we clear?" 

I nod, mumbling a little, "Yes, Sir." 

You go back to paying complete attention to my clit. Your tongue warms me up in the cold room, prodding, tickling, teasing, driving me insane. My knees start to give away, slightly, and I shake a little. I know this pleases you, and I know you are trying to prove to me that you can get me off like this.

You continue to taste me with your mouth, and slowly push a finger into my pussy. You know you are starting to get to me, and I am very much enjoying the attention. I ask, "Can I come, Sir? Please?" 

"No." You respond. "Tonight, I want to hear you beg for it." 

I pause. I wonder how long I can take this before I am begging in earnest. I wait a little longer. The feeling of your warm lips and your face in my pussy is so heavenly that I almost don't want to come, because it will end the blissful feelings you're causing to course through my body. But you do so like it when I beg.

"Sir? Sir, can I please come?" I shake a bit. "Please let me come Sir, I need to come so badly, please?" I'm almost whimpering, sounding as pathetic as I can. You shake your head, continuing to tease. 

"No, Sir, I can't wait any longer, please, let me come, please." 

You stop and pull your face back to look at me, still slowly fucking me with your finger, and smile. "Yes." 

No comments:

Post a Comment