2.16.2009

Punishment (Part Two)

For the first part of this post, see Punishment (Part One)

All of  sudden, I'm tumbling off my knees and you've got me on the floor. It wasn't a far drop, but I wonder how I ended up there for a second, before you break into my reviere. 

"Go get your vibrator, slut." 

I scamper off to where I've hid them, and bring out my little box. "Which one, sir?" I hold up the box and you pick one. It's a new one, pink and more soft than hard. I've never actually used it in me yet. 

"Get down on your hands and knees." You command. I do, and you lean over, whispering again in my ear. "You like being like this, don't you? Hm?" 

"Yes, sir, I do." I answer, as you pinch a nipple, causing me to stumble over my answer. 

You turn on the vibrator, rubbing it around my clit and the rest of my pussy, causing me to slowly try to rotate my hips to get the best contact. You smack my ass, telling me to hold still. 

I'm dripping wet, at this point, and you gently push the vibrator inside of me. You tell me that it shouldn't fall, and I try to hold it in, and seem to be successful. You continue to talk to me, breathing in my ear what a dirty little slut I am, how you're proud of me for holding the vibrator inside me, how you can't wait to feel my mouth on your cock. 

You stand up, pulling my hair so my face is looking up at you, and with your other hand you pull your cock out of your pants. You tug a bit, and I know to get up on my knees and take you in my mouth. Between sucking on you, and the vibrating in my pussy, I know that a simple rubbing on my clit would be enough to set me off. I wait, eagerly playing with you with my mouth and using my hands to caress your balls and thighs. When you get close, I put a finger on my clit and begin to circle it, coming close myself. My moans set you off, and we come together. 

"That, my dear, is very good slut behavior." 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Pseudonym Jane! That's new since the last time I've been here, which just goes to show it has been way too long. I just read every post that appears on the main page of your blog. Soooo hot. I'm loving the stories/fantasies/extended truths you're posting. Your writing is perfect for these - descriptive but succinct, sexy and slutty simultaneously, driven by both narrative and need. Really, excellent work.

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you for such a sweet comment!

    Yes, the Jane thing- because it was getting tedious to not refer to anybody in my stories by name, and I wanted to be clear that it was the same girl in all of them at least, even if it isn't the same guy, and the girl is me, so Jane it is. Plain Jane, though there isn't much plain about me. ;)

    ReplyDelete