11.28.2008

Punishment (Part One)

As I stood, nose pressed in the corner, I felt your warm breath by my ear. "Little girl, do we have to go over this again?" 

"No?" 

"No, what?" 

"No, sir?"

"Was that a question?"

"No, sir." 

"Better." 

Your hands are running up and down my clothed back, gently massaging my shoulders, light touches here and there, a hand through my hair and all of a sudden a hard smack on my ass. 

"Oh!" I gasp, as I'm lifted slightly up on my toes. 

I can hear you chuckle behind me, and know how much you're enjoying this. This is what I wanted too, though, and I'm enjoying it as well. I wonder, somewhere deep in my head, if I'm allowed to enjoy a punishment. Probably not. You start in with the conversation again. "So why have you asked me here tonight?" 

"I don't know." I mumble in what is an attempt at a cutesy voice. 

"I can't really hear you, darling, can you speak up a bit?" 

"I don't know." Louder, more confident, although the answer is still wrong.

"You don't know....You have no idea?" 

"No?"

"You didn't ask me to come here to spank you?" 

Well, in theory I did, but that doesn't mean I want to admit to it. I try to get by with just not directly answering this one.  You lean in closer. "I can't hear you again, little one." 

"I did." I whisper, clearly.

"You did what?"

"I asked you here to spank me." Oh how terribly mortifying this admission is! I wish I could shrivel up and disappear when I hear your little laugh again behind me. 

"Pull your pants down, then, dear." I comply, leaving them in a puddle by my feet. You tug, indicating you want me to step out of them, and I do. 

"Well, what are you waiting for then. Come here." I turn, to find you standing by my desk. "Move your chair to the center of the room." I follow instructions. "Now ask me to sit down, politely." 

"Will you please take a seat?" You sit down, looking at me, expectantly. I get more nervous. What am I doing? My first real over the knee spanking. You pat your knees. "Come over here." And all of a sudden, I'm over your lap, and you're rubbing my pantied bottom. How nice, I think. I thought this would be uncomfortable, but the last thing on my mind is my comfort, I'm so nervous. 

All of a sudden the rubbing stops and the awaited spanking begins. I am keeping as quiet as possible, scared somebody might hear, although I don't think my noises would be any louder than the sound of your hand connecting firmly with my ass. I start to feel it get redder and redder, and it starts to sting just a bit more, and you stop, and start rubbing again. 

"You're such a naughty little girl, you know? Asking me to come over here, to spank you, to give you what you deserve? This is what naughty girls get, isn't it? Naughty, slutty little girls, like you."

To be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment