1.30.2009

Forgetful

I have a nice little fantasy, left over from this summer, in which I've forgotten my badge to get into the office and the young guard on duty really has it in for me. 

"Jane, if you could just step into my office, please." 

"Yes sir," I said quietly, knowing I'm in trouble. I think it's the third time this week I've forgotten my badge. I open the door and walk into the office, sitting down in a chair in front of the desk. 

My eyes wander around the office, thinking about what to say to the guard, thinking about how attractive he is in his uniform. I'm lost in my thoughts and as he walks in, the noise startles me and I jump a little. He walks around to his side of the desk, my eyes following his smooth movements, wondering what he's going to say. 

"You know, Jane, this is really unacceptable. Three times this week, if I remember correctly. I've already given you a second chance- a few times, in fact." 

"I know, sir, and I'm really sorry, but when I leave my house I am usually running out the door and I just forget and-" 

He interrupts, "I don't have time for this, Jane, I really don't. Getting you a visitor pass every single day is becoming a chore. We need to assure this won't happen again. I have an idea of how to help you remember." 

"You do, sir? That would be excellent! What do you have in mind?" 

"Well, I don't know if you're going to like my suggestion. Get up, and bend over the desk." He commands, as I sit there puzzeled. "I meant now, Jane!" 

I scramble towards the desk and bend over it, with my hands on his desk calendar. He gets up, and walks around to the other side, looking at my back. All of a sudden I can feel my skirt being pulled up, and my ass being exposed. 

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"Helping you remember, dear girl! I don't think you'll forget this for a while." 

I'm wondering what he's going to be doing back there, when a smack on my exposed ass brings me back to reality. All of a sudden I have an idea of what he has in mind and I jump up. "I won't stand for this, I won't! You need to stop right this minute!" 

His one hand pushes the small of my back until I'm leaning against the desk again and his other hand pulls up my skirt, and then pulls down my underwear. Still holding me, and not responding, he continues to spank me, over and over again, to my embarrassment. He was right, I don't think I'm going to forget this lesson. 

All of a sudden, he pauses, and slips his hand lower. I squirm. I can't believe it! I was enjoying what he was doing to me. I am worried he's going to find out. 

Too late. "Oh Jane, you have one wet little pussy." He teases my clit and pulls his hand back away, just when I was getting excited. "Do you want me to take care of that for you?" 

I don't answer, but I don't want him to stop touching me down there. "You are such a terribly naughty girl, aren't you? Getting turned on by the humiliation of being spanked? How wonderful." He smacks me a few times, hard, to emphasize. I moan.

He puts his hand back near my clit again, rubbing around it in circles. "Jane, I know you need release. I'm not going to let you come until you beg." He suddenly slips his finger in my pussy, and I gasp. Just as quickly, it's gone and I feel a bit empty. I am really horny at the moment and could really use that help he's offering me. 

"Sir..." I whine. "Sir, please..." 

"Please what?" I hear a zipper and feel something hard by my pussy. His hand reaches around to grab one of my nipples, twisting it and pulling it, hard. He lets go of that and pulls my hair, raising my head a little. "Please what? I can't hear you." 

"Please fuck me, sir, please." I beg in a quiet voice. 

"Why should I do that, girl? You really haven't earned it." 

His fingers go down towards my pussy again, this time two slip inside me, easily, and he pulls them in and out, as my body pushes back against his hand. Faster and faster we move against each other, and all of a sudden I come, and he claps his other hand over my mouth to stop my cries. He keeps his fingers inside me for a bit, before pulling them out and holding them in front of my face, telling me, "Clean them off." 

I eagerly suck on them. He pulls up my underwear, straightens my skirt, and gestures for me to get up. 

"Now then Jane, you won't forget your badge again, will you?"

"No, sir," I respond, although I'm already trying to remember the next time he will be on duty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment