1.08.2009

News

I have a dom. My very own, and I am thrilled. See, a long time ago, I thought I was into spanking. In truth, I am into spanking, very into spanking, but I am into other stuff too. I want to be tied up and I want to be told not to come and I want to be called a little slut and I also want to be spanked, among other things. I've wanted to explore this for a while, and I've been thinking and hoping and thinking more for over a year now. 

So I started looking for a dom in the past few months, somebody who would compliment my sub side, who would appreciate that I'm sassy and frank and open and not always the most submissive person in the world. I wanted somebody who I could respect as a person, first, and who I wanted to serve, second. I played around with a few people, seeing if I could see myself in a long-term sort of relationship, and started to narrow down characteristics I appreciated and wanted. And then, over Christmas, I found somebody.

I suppose this doesn't change this blog much. Posting will still be sporadic, although I've been meaning to post some more real-life posts, more about me, more about how I feel about my submission. I suppose I haven't really come out to the readers (the few and loyal, thank you) as a submissive, but all this thinking about myself has led me to where I am and I'm going to continue exploring down this road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment