12.27.2008

In trouble

A fantasy.

I'm teetering in high heels and a really skimpy outfit, carrying a tray of glasses to the partygoers. All of a sudden I slip, and I watch as, in slow motion, the glasses crash to the floor. The noise brings the attention of the guests, and most especially the head of the household, currently engaged in a conversation, and he looks up with an angry look on his face, unhappy to be disturbed by my mishaps. I know what that means. I am in serious trouble. I'd been warned, before the party, of what would happen if I messed up, and dropping and breaking a platter full of glasses certainly counts as a mess up.

He calmly walks over, his calm belying his displeasure, as I stand there and stutter that I'll take care of it. He replies that I most certainly will, right this very instant, as he grabs my hair and pulls me into the kitchen, when I retrieve a short broom and dustpan to sweep up the glass. I'm forced to bend over to take care of the mess, displaying my charms to the entire room of guests, all dressed up and looking disdainfully in my direction. The party has gotten awfully quiet as they all await my punishment.

After what seems like forever, I've mopped up all the glass and thrown it away. I'm made to get down on my hands and knees to make sure I have gotten every shard, a remarkably embarrassing position. I find a few slivers, each one earning me a hard smack on my very exposed ass, as my little skirt doesn't even begin to fall past my butt.

Unceremoniously, I'm again pulled up by the hair, and brought over to the table, which was cleared off after dinner. All of a sudden, I find myself tied to the legs, immobile. My skimpy costume, offering little protection, but some protection nonetheless, is ripped off, and I'm exposed for all the guests to see. People are remarking on my ass, how nice it looks in this light, how it clearly will be able to take a lot of punishment, and oh, have I been misbehaving a lot lately, look at those faded stripes. I can feel my face reddening, but it doesn't get nearly as red as I'm sure my ass will be shortly.

He comes over, suddenly brandishing the scary looking cane, something I've become well-acquainted with recently, as I can't seem to manage to cut down on my klutziness. He leans over, whispering in my ear, I think six will do. Since he packs quite a punch with that cane, I would have to agree, not that it is my place to voice such opinions. You know what to do, he continues, before he gets back up behind me, ready.

Swish and the cane hits me, the sharp feeling corresponding with the crack I hear ringing through my ears. One, and thank you Sir, I say, gasping for breath, not believing there's going to be five more of these. But there will be, and the next comes, right on top of where the first one hit, two, and thank you Sir. Three isn't much better placed; I know I'll feel that one whenever I try to sit in the next week, and thank you Sir. Four and five sting, but at this point I'm feeling in a bit of a daze, luckily it occurs to me what I'm supposed to do, thank you Sir. Six, the final one, hurts more than the first five combined, but I don't know if it is because it is harder or I am feeling the shame of embarrassing Sir in front of all his guests, and I say, sincerely sorry, thank you Sir.

He leans back over and rubs my ass. I gasp. He tells me I've taken my punishment very well, but he is leaving me here for the rest of the evening, a reminder to all the rest, and as a pretty side piece for his guests to play with.

He moves away, and for a moment, I'm left in peace before anyone gets the courage to come over. I'm sure they can see my pussy and ass exposed, as my legs are spread wide open, showing everything. I am also sure they can see my pussy dripping, a fact I wish I could hide. Then, somebody comes over, patting my ass as he fingers my pussy. My, what a wet little slut! I can't believe she actually enjoyed that treatment, he remarks, as he roughly shoves two fingers into my soaking cunt. I know I'm in for a long evening.

1 comment:

  1. So when do the party invites get sent out, eh?

    Great post. Really hot ;-)

    ReplyDelete