1.19.2009

Bedtime

And now, back to this blog's roots, for your reading pleasure, a spanking (and only spanking) story. 

So there I was, babysitting for my neighbor's kids who were known around the neighborhood as little terrors. I wouldn't have done it, either, but my mom was keen on neighborly relations and I was home on break from University and didn't mind making what seemed like a few easy bucks. I didn't understand it before I went over there, but they did seem to go through babysitters faster than anyone I knew. 

After the parents had left, however, it was suddenly clear. The two little boys were absolute terrors. Eating dinner was such a chore and they refused to go to bed when I asked them to. At midnight, when their parents got back, the two kids were still awake and practically bouncing off the walls. At the sight of their dad, however, they ran up the stairs, all of a sudden completely eager to get to bed. 

I started apologising profusely. Mrs. Peterson seemed okay with it, clearly accepting that her children were terribly misbehaved. She left the room, presumably to make sure her kids got into bed. Mr. Peterson, on the other hand, was not pleased. "Jane, this is not acceptable. You're a college student and you can't control two little boys?" He asked. "I don't know that you deserve to get paid for your preformance this evening." 

At that comment, I was absolutely livid! I had tried to get them to sleep and nothing had worked. "Mr. Peterson, that is really not fair. I did watch your children for six hours." 

"Well, you really didn't do a very good job. I should treat you like I do the boys when they aren't very good." He responded.

"What do you mean?" 

"Jane, I mean I should put you over my knee and spank you!" 

I shook my head. "Mr. Peterson, I'd appreciate if you just paid me and I head home." 

"That's not an option, young lady. You'll go over my knee or you don't get paid." 

I could not believe this guy but I did need the cash.  How bad could it be, right? "Fine." I responded. At that, he sat down on the couch and patted his knees. Reluctantly, I climbed across them. All of a sudden, I could feel my pants and underwear being pulled down. "What are you doing?"

"Well, it obviously wouldn't be a proper spanking if it were over your pants, now would it?" As I literally was not in a good position to argue, I remained silent. Then, I felt his hand come down on my ass. I could not believe this was happening! Here I was, a college student, being spanked like a young child. 

He spanked and spanked, and after a while I began to feel my ass heat up, and with each smack of his hand it stung a little more. I began to apologise again, saying, "I'm really sorry about what happened with your kids Mr. Peterson, next time I'll be more firm with them, I promise." He was silent, still continuing to go back and forth on my ass, and it was really starting to hurt. He stopped then, just when I was about to start pleading with him.

"Get up!" He demanded. 

"Aren't we done yet?" I whined. 

"No, we are most certainly not. Go wait in the corner until I get back." I waited, standing in the corner, more embarrassed than I'd been in years. He finally returned, after what seemed like an eternity. I heard a soft swishing noise, like fabric rubbing against each other.  "Go stand with your hands on the back of the couch." 

I did, waddling a bit because of my pants and underwear around my knees. As I leaned over, he said, "Six with my belt and you're done," and almost immediately there was a smack on my ass, much harder than his hand. I could not believe I was letting this happen to me! He interrupted my thoughts with another quick whoosh and smack, and four in succession after that. My ass was burning, though, and I was thankful when he was done.

I got up and pulled up my pants. Mr. Peterson handed me $60 and I thanked him. That night I slept on my stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment